MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Can't login as admin
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have been logging in as admin. Today it does not allow me to do so.

I am able to login the forum and I click on the Admin CP and I key in the same username and password, it does not allow me to login. It re-appear the same screen for me to login.

On the Admin control panel, it is showing:

No valid administration session was found

Any advice?

Thanks!
Edward Han
i have admin rescue files to get back your admin permissons if you need it.
EL_CID_CAMPEADOR Wrote:i have admin rescue files to get back your admin permissons if you need it.

Okay. I will appreciate it. Thanks!
when you try to login are you getting an email saying there was a hacking aptemed and gives you your admin username and password in the email?
Tazfan Wrote:when you try to login are you getting an email saying there was a hacking aptemed and gives you your admin username and password in the email?

Nope. I am able to login the forum with my admin username and password. But when I tried to use Admin CP to login with the admin username and password, it simply refresh the login screen again.

There is no error. It simply refresh the screen back to the Admin CP login again.
Did you upgrade to another version
dikidera Wrote:Did you upgrade to another version

Just upgraded the latest patch.
Hello.

My English is not the best but I try to help you.

Are the Cookie-Pfad and the Cookie-Domain okay?
Allowed you Browser Cookies?
ok give this a try login to your mysql database find mybb_users

find your username click brows check that you are set to be in the group admin you should have an 1 in that filed ( i think )

keep us up to date
Tazfan Wrote:ok give this a try login to your mysql database find mybb_users

find your username click brows check that you are set to be in the group admin you should have an 1 in that filed ( i think )

keep us up to date

I have done so. I am already in the admin group. I have scanned through this forum for all those who faced the similar problem and have already tried them but none of the solution works. I had gone through the phpMyAdmin and check. Modified according to solution provided but still the same.

I like to check if doing a complete re-installation, am I able to keep the existing database? Or someone has a solution without re-installation?

Thanks!
Pages: 1 2