MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: where is the full feature pdf? and what is...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
...Buddies? what is buddies? what does Ignore do? does Ignore keep out forum posts and replies from Ignored users?

there seems to be no file to download or view at the full features pdf link.

TIA
Buddies allow you to keep track of your friends. If you click on the "Open Buddy List" it lets you see which of your buddies is online and offline. It's very useful on forums with hundreds of users online at any given time.

I'm not 100% sure on the ignore list, but if I remember correctly it just blocks PMs from the users, not posts or replies (but I think I saw a plugin that does this). My advice is trial and error with a test account on your site. Wink

EDIT: Just tested it, and I can still view ignored member's posts and threads. Big Grin
KuJoe Wrote:Buddies allow you to keep track of your friends. If you click on the "Open Buddy List" it lets you see which of your buddies is online and offline. It's very useful on forums with hundreds of users online at any given time.

I'm not 100% sure on the ignore list, but if I remember correctly it just blocks PMs from the users, not posts or replies (but I think I saw a plugin that does this). My advice is trial and error with a test account on your site. Wink

EDIT: Just tested it, and I can still view ignored member's posts and threads. Big Grin

yes i tested with the same results. please, where is this plug-in?

thanks!
LeX- Wrote:http://www.mybbcentral.com/showthread.php?tid=34

i'm registered, activated and logged in over there but i can't download the plugin .zip, i sent you a pm over there, btw.

gma7b5 at gmail dot com

thanks!