MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where is the 'class' of the submit buttons?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
The submit buttons such as now where i am(Posting this thread)
Look customized but when i viewed source it says
Quote:<input class="button" name="submit" value="Post Thread" tabindex="4" accesskey="s" type="submit">
That is the class but i searched thru the css and didnt find that nor in the templates
Then where is it?
Does it got something to do with tabindex or accesskey?
ACP - Themes - Modify/Delete - <yourtheme> Edit Theme Style [ Go ] - Form Elements - Button ( almost at the end )
But the field are empty
Edit:
Im trying to figure out how these buttons have a class wich is nowhere to be found(in templates the button fields are empty)?
Just because an element is assigned a class doesn't mean there is a definition in the theme CSS. We add it in by default to make it easier for theme authors to use the class in the future in their themes even though the default them may or may not use them by default.
So there is no css?
Then how do they look like that?
By default they look like normal browser buttons, the way your browser renders them. If you want to add some styles to it, it is in "Buttons" in the "Form Elements" section of the theme editor.
Too bad i really wanted these
Well as I said, you can always add your own CSS to change them.
I really don't want to change them but see the "configuration" but since there isn't one i must say - Too bad!
Well if you have a custom theme, they may have configured it in the "Additional CSS" box
Pages: 1 2