MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: There was no content in the file you uploaded.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Since upgrading MyBBThemes to 1.2.13, every time I try to import a theme XML in the ACP I get this message:

There was no content in the file you uploaded.

I've made absolutely sure there IS content in the files, but it still gives me that message. It's probably something simple that I'm missing, but I can't figure it out!

If anyone could help me out here I'd appreciate it!
There were no theme related changes between 1.2.12 and 1.2.13; anything changed on your server ?
I know there wasn't any theme related changes -- that's what's got me puzzled.
I actually uploaded one of your themes, FFW, and the only error I got was that it wasn't compatible with 1.2.13, and that if I wanted to use it that I needed to choose "Ignore Version Compatibility". I did that and it installed just fine. Sorry I can't back up your issue.
It must not be a new version problem then, I wonder what it would be. I'll just have to see if I can figure it out.
And if you try the 'Local Filename:' option ; do you get any errors ?
Absolutely no errors. Imported successfully. I forgot about that option. Toungue
I just installed the latest mybb and I'm getting the same error. I even have the "Ignore version compatabitlity" checked.
Do you have any other problems with uploads? (File attachments)
I think that was a server misconfig I had Firefoxwiz...I believe it's fixed now. It caused problems for me with 1.4 till I tracked it down.
Pages: 1 2