MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Domain Company
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
Some of you recommends me a company of domain with good support and that not give problems, I had a bad experience with namecheap.com..
thanks
My vote goes to Namecheap (Toungue), better service, support, and pricing than GoDaddy. Big Grin
Sad I was with that company but they do a problem to me by a supposed fraud. and they do not provide solution to me...

I want to buy one .net godaddy also offers a good service for .net?
I like Triple.

http://triple.com
I use Heart Internet. There domain prices are good, and the advantage about them is they have WHOIS protection which is rare to find in the UK. Support time is normally about 10 minutes. Smile

Link to domain page
I use Namecheap. Very nice, have WHOIS guard as well.
Namecheap because they take paypal without a credit card attached. Smile
But GoDaddy if I could.
Yes I like the support of namecheap and the price. but they closed the account to me because they say that I could be making a fraud. now so that they open my account they are making much problem Sad
I suggest Google Apps. Although it uses godaddy as its registar, you use Google Apps to purchase the domain without adding your info to the WHOIS database (free of charge) and from there you can move the domain name. Google also has good support. I use google apps to purchase my domain names, and then I change the DNS Servers, to point to another sever, so I use another hosting companing. Its quite simple and works great!
ahero4heor Wrote:Namecheap because they take paypal without a credit card attached. Smile
But GoDaddy if I could.
I have an account with GoDaddy that doesn't have a credit card attached...

Anyway, I'd go with GoDaddy because they have a very powerful domain management system that is very quick and easy to use.
Pages: 1 2 3