MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upgrade from 1.2.9 to 1.2.13 - version not showing in drop down menu
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi, just downloaded the files to upgrade from 1.2.9 to 1.2.13, got as far as the first screen where it asks to select my previous version but it's not there?? My options are RC2, 1.2.6 or 1.2.7, RC3, RC4 and so on....Question is, what do I select?
If your version is not listed, I think it means that you don't need to run the install script for it since no database changes have been made in-between.
MrDoom Wrote:If your version is not listed, I think it means that you don't need to run the install script for it since no database changes have been made in-between.

Well if that's the case, then I guess I'll need help with the original issue I posted earlier, http://community.mybboard.net/showthread.php?tid=28497, where nothing is showing up in my AdminCP -> Board Settings -> Change. It's completely empty and I need to have those options available before we go public with our forum. Any help or additional suggestions would be welcomed.
Please try inserting these values into your mybb_settings table using phpMyAdmin.

You'll need to login to your Admin CP and change the Board URL/cookie settings.