MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Google AdSense
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Do you use Google adsense program?
Did you receive a letter from them?
How much did you earn?
7,16 US$ in 1 month Smile
16,13 US$ for a few months and 3,38 US$ today Smile
please a frm Nigeria and am the ownerr of www.joscity(dot)com .i have atleast 500 page views a month but i have only earn$9 dollars in 12 months.,can anyone help me inprove this rating.
I get an error of your site
Quote:Forbidden

You don't have permission to access / on this server.
And also why did you not post the whole url but post the useless "(dot)com" thingy
The Google adsense program is a joke and would not use it again. I received one payment from them which i was really happy about as it covered all my costs. A few months later after saving all my earnings and about to request a payment i find that my account has been closed, no warning, explanation, nothing.

I did everything by the book and didn't click on my own adverts ect. I emailed Google to be told they have the right to close an account without giving an explanation. I lost over £100.

Other Users Be Warned!!!
Spike...why do you still have Google Ads on your site then?
@dikidera here is the real link www.joscityweb.com
spikescot2005 Wrote:The Google adsense program is a joke and would not use it again. I received one payment from them which i was really happy about as it covered all my costs. A few months later after saving all my earnings and about to request a payment i find that my account has been closed, no warning, explanation, nothing.

I did everything by the book and didn't click on my own adverts ect. I emailed Google to be told they have the right to close an account without giving an explanation. I lost over £100.

Other Users Be Warned!!!
Well probably someone clicked allot of times and they paid you once and then closed your acc for it
labrocca Wrote:Spike...why do you still have Google Ads on your site then?

Big GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Pages: 1 2 3 4