MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: hascet.com!!!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ya, I found out this domain was available and I had to get it, I think its pretty awesome, 6 letters, pronounceable, and a .com! Woohoo! Anyways check out my site feel free to register post a little, or just register whatever you feel like. Can't wait for 1.4 to come out!
www.hascet.com
I take it you just setup the forum 10 minutes ago? Toungue It's very bare to say the least, plus, I have no idea what it's supposed to be for. Sad
I want to keep it simple, its pretty much for anything you want to talk about/suggest.
hm, it looks like the standard mybb layout.. and is indeed very simple.

i guess you successfully accomplished the concept you wanted to Toungue
I changed the template for the site, and forum width, but I need to work out a few bugs, I'll probably be posting here about it shortly lol
I like that you included your site's header . Big Grin
I made some changes, made it wider, added new games, changed the video player, just needing to get the forum issue worked out, hopefully it will be fixed soon I posted about it on these forums and am waiting to see if anyone can help Smile
it looks like your missing some code from your index template.
(2008-06-10, 02:22 AM)incadudeF Wrote: [ -> ]it looks like your missing some code from your index template.

I am, I'm in the process of trying to get the header from the rest of the site on MyBB, but its not working, and I don't know how to get it to work Huh