MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Custom Pages Mod
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this not working for me, in ACP you have the link Custom Pages, when in there you then have

Editing A Custom Page

Title placed TEST HERE

Page: pages.php?page=THIS What goes here?

Active Yes No Yes ticked

Content testig

what i am doing wrong?
any one ?
Well, I have downloaded this plugin but haven't tested it yet, but as far as

Page: pages.php?page=THIS What goes here?

I'm pretty sure that THIS is what you want to call the page you're creating. So change THIS to something like custom or links or whatever. Then when you type that out:

pages.php?page=custom, you will be taken to your new page.
Ok but should this not create a link at the bottom of your page ? do you have to make this your self ?

No Page With That URL found! thats what I got trying that .Sad
When I get home I'll install it and play around with it to see if I have any problems. I know that FireFoxWiz uses it successfully.

I do know that the main page is just /pages.php, which will list all the custom pages you make. If you want the link anywhere else on the forum, I think you have to add them yourself.

edit: I could be wrong about that last part though. Like i said, I'll have a look tonight and will post my results.
thank thought you had to add it your self,and thanks for looking in on this for me Toungue
Well, I just created some test pages and they turned out fine...but no link is automatically added, so you'll have to edit some templates where you want it to show up.

Also, the area in ACP to create the pages looks a bit different than you described. Can you attach a screenshot of what you see?
I only got a single option in ACP under Board Settings>>Change>>Custom Pages "When Members Go To pages.php, should a list of pages be shown? Yes/No"
Now how to add the page and append it titles and paste its link wherever we want?
In the Admin Nav. 'Board Settings'; you should have "Manage Custom Pages" (Underneath PluginManager)
Sorry for that LeX, I got the option told by you now, when I restarted it back, it was not there immediately. Hope I get away with this mistake Smile