MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb Source
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Nickman and I would like to welcome everybody to Mybb Source.

Mybb Source is a resource site based on the popular bulletin board Mybb. What you will find at Mybb Source are:

*Over 28 Mybb Modifications and counting
*Friendly Support
*A fun filled environment
*A community that listens

On top of that, the mods are free! All we require is some quality posts from you the member, and you can download all the mods, as much as you want.
We also listen to user feedback, and modifications requests as well.

And remember, we're here to help you. If you need anything feel free to make a post.

So come on in, to MybbSource
nice..
clean and easy to navigate.
Quote:Check out the Mods Database to download our exclusive mods!

Are all the mods created by you guys?
Yeah, all 28 are mine. We will accept anyone who wants to join us though Smile
Err... Keep one domain. Toungue
That's my suggestion. From MyBB Works to MyBB Themes to MyBB Source... Err. Confusing.
are you going to start making ppl pay for your mods?
Awesome. btw...did you guys fix that exploit in custom pages yet?

Quote:are you going to start making ppl pay for your mods?

I can't help but feel the sudden rash of new plugins and support sites are directly related to what I done at mybb central. Seems that I have inspired some to get involved. Whether you agree with what I have done or not...I hope you see the results are positive overall.

I like the name mybb source. It's good. Site is fairly clean too. Good job guys and 100%...good luck.
labrocca Wrote:Awesome. btw...did you guys fix that exploit in custom pages yet?
That's long been fixed. Atleast the one I know of. It isn't in the v2.0 one.

KiLLMasTer Wrote:are you going to start making ppl pay for your mods?

Read the Our Promise at the bottom Smile
Awesome, good to see people involved in the development of plugins.
ahero4heor Wrote:Err... Keep one domain. Toungue
That's my suggestion. From MyBB Works to MyBB Themes to MyBB Source... Err. Confusing.

I sold mybbworks, and then really wanted to open another resource site. So I just decided to get that domain.

Also all mods on the site on Nickman's, I cannot make mods, but I'm trying Toungue
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5