MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Very Simple MyBB Theme?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm curious to know if there is a very simplistic theme out there that I could use to modify to my liking? I had myself my own modified phpBB2 theme I used back in the day. The only real screenshot I have of it is this icon:

[Image: forum.gif]

^ I would like to make it again like that, but with MyBB.

Hopefully you get a general idea of what I'm talking about. I also hope I'm posting in the right section. Sad

Thanks.

- Vaio
Well, you can edit the themes fairly easily, imo. Unless you were looking for someone to make another custom skin for you. I might be able to help you with that. I'm part of the Audentio Design Team. Post for a theme there, but make sure your forum meets our requirements first. Wink
ahero4heor Wrote:Well, you can edit the themes fairly easily, imo. Unless you were looking for someone to make another custom skin for you. I might be able to help you with that. I'm part of the Audentio Design Team. Post for a theme there, but make sure your forum meets our requirements first. Wink

I wasn't looking for someone to make me a custom theme... I was just hoping there was a very stripped down theme that I could edit myself, that way I don't have to remove a lot of stuff from a preexisting one that is very graphical.
Alright. Gotcha. You can use the default theme and just edit the CSS. Wink
All there is to the default is the forums bits (3), buttons, and the gradient.