MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Delete all PMs?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way of deleting all my PMs, without having to click on the checkboxes alot?

In the past year I've got a lot of PMs on my forum, and now I have about 1000 (to be exact, 915) and it's a pain to click my way through 27 pages Toungue
Isn't there a box above the list of boxes that selects them all??

EDIT: Yeah next to Date/Time Sent there's a box that selects them all, so you have to click it 27 times not 915.

Smile
(2008-05-28, 07:23 PM)Matt_ Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't there a box above the list of boxes that selects them all??

EDIT: Yeah next to Date/Time Sent there's a box that selects them all, so you have to click it 27 times not 915.

Smile

how about delete all pms for all members from the ACP? IS there a way to do this?
Allready excist: Private Messages Admin give you the option to prune all PM on the board
I should probably add a small plugin that would achieve this. You are right that it's a pain in the butt to empty your folders.

I doubled checked 1.4 usercp and there is an "empty folder" link. Smile

Looks like mybb is on top of it. Just wait for new release which I speculate will be VERY soon.