MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: arcade mod problem
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
the mod i use is this
http://mods.mybboard.net/view/game-section
when i submit my high score it gives my this error
Fatal error: Call to a member function read() on a non-object in /home/mmorpgsp/public_html/global.php on line 18
any help?
I don't wish to sound funny by saying this, but you seem to have so many problems with the mods you've installed, many of them are still "on going" as far as getting help, either that or you don't bother telling anyone that their help had sorted out the problems.

I suggest you deactivate each mod, then activate them one at a time, and make sure they work before activating another one.....Or if your forum isn't too large, consider re-installing the forum software, as in starting from scratch!
it dosen't matter how many problems i have.
this is a support forum.
lf you don't want to help, don't post,ignore me.
=Simple
Have you edited global.php?

Also is the score problem for all the games?
i only have 1 game which is pac man it came with arcade.
and i didn't edit nothing
And what is on line 18 of your global.php file?

But sad to say that Lufbra is right. You have way too many issues. Sounds like you have a very faulty forum. Normal forums don't have this many problems...and smarting off to people that post won't help you either. He did offer help, but I doubt he'll do it again. This IS a support forum, so don't burn bridges.
//Is this an old PHP version
if(!isset($_SERVER))
{
$_SERVER =
Who is this host? Can you setup a phpinfo for us to see?
Quote:and smarting off to people that post won't help you either.

Thanks Jude. Smile

Quote:He did offer help, but I doubt he'll do it again.

Yup, let her/him waste other folks' time. :p