MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How to get the forums on a site...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I wanna know how to get the forums ON a website without the forums being the site, For example, The MyBB website, How the forums are only on the forums link. Can someone help me with that?
Please explain
Place your forum in a directory off your main web site, such as mywebsitename.com/myforum

Once you have done this just link to your forum on your main web site
lol, No keith.
I have some setup, http://www.racing-boards.com/forums

I want to be able to have my website have the forums inside of the site template, Like the MyBB site. How they have the site with the forums inside the website template. Not just have it linked to the forums themselves.
You mean how they have the same look?

You have to program the header accordingly. It takes some HTML and CSS knowledge.

Notice how the forums point to community.mybboard.net still? They're hosted on a subdomain but use the same visual style as the other parts of the site do.
Yea, But they're still within the website itself, And not just forums by themselves, Like mine is.
Because the theme has been setup to mirror the main site design. The forums are separate, so is the Wiki and the Blog, but they have also had the theme applied to them.
So would it be possible to do it with my forums?
I see no reason why not, as ahero4heor said, you would need to set up your theme accordingly which will require some XHTML and CSS knowledge.
Ok, How would I do it? x.x lol...
Pages: 1 2