MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Active Plugins mod...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well I'm trying to use this since I have another problem and a staff member wants a list of my installed/activated plugins.

Problem is, I have too many plugins to manually copy and paste. I just remembered I had the plugin installed as specified by the thread title to display enabled plugins on a new page.

However this doesn't seem to be working, I can't seem to find this new page or any link to it that the plugins are listed on.
You mean... this plugin made by CraKteR ?

Just install plugin and if after activate you don't see any link in your footer template, try to add this line (AdminCP --> Templates (your template) --> footer) anywhere you want:
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=plugins">Active plug-ins</a>

It works fine for me (http://mybbromania.com/misc.php?action=plugins) and, like nickman said in a review:
"This is a great plugin. I wish everyone installed it, as it gives credit to the authors who deserve it."
Smile
mybbromania Wrote:You mean... this plugin made by CraKteR ?

Just install plugin and if after activate you don't see any link in your footer template, try to add this line (AdminCP --> Templates (your template) --> footer) anywhere you want:
<a href="{$mybb->settings['bburl']}/misc.php?action=plugins">Active plug-ins</a>

It works fine for me (http://mybbromania.com/misc.php?action=plugins) and, like nickman said in a review:
"This is a great plugin. I wish everyone installed it, as it gives credit to the authors who deserve it."
Smile

Thanks, I just needed the url to the active plugins page to PM a staff member as I don't want the info public.

It was needed because they need a list of my plugins.
In this case, you can add to this plugin some options like usergroup access.
It's easy. Smile
And this is a recommended, because any user can view the Active Plugins page if you don't restrict access to this page.

// I can do this for you if don't know how.
I think I might redo this plugin. I want one like this but with different setup. I want to se plugins that are active only.
labrocca Wrote:I think I might redo this plugin. I want one like this but with different setup. I want to se plugins that are active only.
It's a very good ideea.
I'm sure you can do it and... maybe I will do another for my own forum. I think this plugin must to be extended (with usergroups permission and maybe other futures like option to display a list of custom MyCode !?).
Smile