MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Upgrade help
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
please i afraid to upgrade to 1.2.12 bcos i think i would spoil a lot of things.please if u can update it for me,i would be very grateful to you.thanks

just indicate that u are interested.
It's 1.2.13 currently - and what version are you running now?
am using 1.2.9,but iwant to upgrade to 1.2.12,any help?
Why don't you just backup everything, if you're so nervous? It's a pretty painless upgrade from 1.2.9 to 1.2.13. No reason why you can't do it yourself.
i dont have a computer presently to back up and by flash drive cant be trusted,meaning i cant backup.can anyone back it up for me b4 i upgrade?
Ask one of your other Admins to do it for you.

As for the upgrading, many folks have created "test" forums on their webserver/host, simply for testing/trying mods and themes etc, it'd also be a useful "tool" for trying to do the upgrades.
That is certainly what I do before attempting any upgrade and/or installing an untried mod.
I need help - I have attempted to upgrade from 1.2.9 to 1.2.13 following the instructions on MyBB wiki to the letter.

I now cannot log into my forum error message received is ...

$collapsedimg[$val] = "_collapsed"; } } // Randomly expire threads if($rand > 8 || isset($mybb->input['force_thread_expiry'])) { $db->delete_query(TABLE_PREFIX."threads", "deletetime != '0' AND deletetime < '".time()."'"); } // Randomly clear out old guest sessions (older than 24 hours) if($rand > 4 && $rand < 8) { $timecut = time()-60*60*24; $db->delete_query(TABLE_PREFIX."sessions", "uid=0 AND time<='$timecut'"); } // Run hooks for end of global.php $plugins->run_hooks("global_end"); $globaltime = $maintimer->gettime(); ?>
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/c/o/g/cognasci/html/kuzins/global.php:482) in /home/content/c/o/g/cognasci/html/kuzins/inc/functions.php on line 1216

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/c/o/g/cognasci/html/kuzins/global.php:482) in /home/content/c/o/g/cognasci/html/kuzins/inc/functions.php on line 1216

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/content/c/o/g/cognasci/html/kuzins/global.php:482) in /home/content/c/o/g/cognasci/html/kuzins/inc/functions.php on line 621

Any ideas?
Reupload a fresh global.php
Thanks Lex - don't understand why it was messed up though, I had just uploaded the 1.2.13 files
Something still wrong ... Getting forum thread message
"Sorry but there are currently no threads in this forum with the specified date and time limiting options."

On forums that do have posts - database tables should not need rebuilding ,, right??
I've been trying to browse - its just totally unstable - hanging up , producing banner with blank page below it, starting to display a page then flicking to the

The page cannot be displayed
The page you are looking for might have been removed or had its name changed.