MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Need your opinion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
this is my first graphic design and i need your opinion
[Image: headercopyxp5.jpg]
plz comment and let me know and plz dont hold back because your comment will help me improve
Definately one of the better ones I've seen, it's not to "loud" and "busy"... it's simple yet visually pleasing. The only thing I would change would be the white corners (if this is a header/logo I would suggest making it a .PNG and make the corners transparent). Toungue
KuJoe Wrote:Definately one of the better ones I've seen, it's not to "loud" and "busy"... it's simple yet visually pleasing. The only thing I would change would be the white corners (if this is a header/logo I would suggest making it a .PNG and make the corners transparent). Toungue
thz dud
but i have no idea how to make corners transparent on photoshop.this may sound stupid can any one say how to do that. Sad
thz
To fix the current image open it in Photoshop, use the magic wand thing to highlight the whole thing (the outer part minus the white) control + C, then open a new image, set the background as transparent, paste the image (align if needed) and save as a .gif or .png. Wink
KuJoe Wrote:To fix the current image open it in Photoshop, use the magic wand thing to highlight the whole thing (the outer part minus the white) control + C, then open a new image, set the background as transparent, paste the image (align if needed) and save as a .gif or .png. Wink
dud even if set background as transparent when i save the image iam getting the white edge Sad
When you save it as a .gif there is a setting to make it transparent. It's on the "Indexed Color" titled window after you press save. Make sure you have it checked.
Yeah... Don't use gifs then. Limit yourself to pngs, and rename them to gifs if you must.

Umm... Two suggestions. Give the text some sort of effect and don't put the Naruto image under the gradient... they need to be crisp and over the gradient... not under it.
computergeek67 Wrote:When you save it as a .gif there is a setting to make it transparent. It's on the "Indexed Color" titled window after you press save. Make sure you have it checked.

ahero4heor Wrote:Yeah... Don't use gifs then. Limit yourself to pngs, and rename them to gifs if you must.

Umm... Two suggestions. Give the text some sort of effect and don't put the Naruto image under the gradient... they need to be crisp and over the gradient... not under it.

iam going mad or iam doing some thing wrong Sad Sad Sad
[attachment=9352]
[attachment=9353]