MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB 1.2.2 & 1.2.13
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
hiya ...

well i woz wondering ... how much diffrence has there been between ...

MyBB v.1.2.2 - 1.2.13 ....

is the database system the same?

just wanting to know the changes that have been made ...

best wishes,
Zee
Hi, MyBB 1.2.13 was a security update, the following files were updated:

portal.php
inc/functions_post.php
inc/class_language.php
inc/class_core.php
inc/datahandlers/user.php

There was no database changes in MyBB 1.2.13.

Hope that helps,
Chris.

edit: I see what you mean now... my mistake, sorry.
lol thanks Chris ... but thats not what i was asking ... besides if i wanted to know that i'd post this in the General support Toungue lol

what i'm talking about is the changes in MyBB from version 1.2.2 to 1.2.13 (current) ...

how much of the database was changed during that ^^

just a bit curious thats all ^^
Very suspicious!
I only know one who'd ask such a question and that's xam
It would include bug fixes and security updates. I'm not really sure what they all are but I'm sure you can go look through all the posts of each patch to see. Wink
If you are still using 1.2.2, you are at risk of the MANY security patches that have been released since then. I doubt anyone will create a list of all the changes, since there are too many. Like NetSage said, you can go through each of the releases in the Announcements forum for the answer to your question.
Yes, there have been a few database schema changes from 1.2.2 to 1.2.13
dikidera Wrote:Very suspicious!
I only know one who'd ask such a question and that's xam

I have heard that screen name twice now, who is xam?
Xam is a thief
He stole tbdev torrent source and rewrote it(changed some things) and he stole mybb forums(really rewrote mybb) and is selling them
dikidera Wrote:Xam is a thief
He stole tbdev torrent source and rewrote it(changed some things) and he stole mybb forums(really rewrote mybb) and is selling them

Sounds like a total lime...
Pages: 1 2