MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Where was the mybb 1.4 demo?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
MyBB 1.4 is currently in closed beta, which means that it is not yet available for public use (you cannot download it yet).
killed Wrote:Where can download beta source 1.4?

I think we'd know about it if you could. Toungue
ZiNgA BuRgA Wrote:
dikidera Wrote:
Justin S. Wrote:There's also one here:

http://beta.mybbfans.com/mybb_140b/

Where you can automatically make yourself an admin.
I hope they know that by exposing the adminCP they give me access to templates and i can get the AJAX things for registration
AJAX still requires a server script to handle the requests, so no, you won't be able to steal everything.

Anyway, there's a plugin for 1.2 which does AJAX registration, I believe.

Yeah. 'Cool AJAX Registration' is what I believe it's called.

killed Wrote:Where can download beta source 1.4?

You can't, as stated. Lol. Toungue
I registered on the test board, I have to say, the admin cp will take time to get used to, I like how its set up though. Task manager = a must have, glad to see we will get it.

I made a few tests with the new warn system, I like it alot.
Does MyBB 1.4 faster than 1.2x?
What about mods? still compatible?
Wanna try this Beta... Smile
(2008-06-23, 05:51 PM)FBI Wrote: [ -> ]Does MyBB 1.4 faster than 1.2x?
IMO, this forum loads much faster for me since the 1.4 upgrade.
(2008-06-23, 05:51 PM)FBI Wrote: [ -> ]What about mods? still compatible?

Not many. Most will need to be rewritten. We have invited some plugin authors into the beta program so they will have their plugins ready when MyBB 1.4 is officially released (no definite release date yet, so don't ask about it).
(2008-06-23, 06:31 PM)Mamoun Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-06-23, 05:51 PM)FBI Wrote: [ -> ]Does MyBB 1.4 faster than 1.2x?
IMO, this forum loads much faster for me since the 1.4 upgrade.

Some forum areas seem slower but overall the caching seems to go faster.
(2008-06-25, 12:23 AM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]Not many. Most will need to be rewritten. We have invited some plugin authors into the beta program so they will have their plugins ready when MyBB 1.4 is officially released (no definite release date yet, so don't ask about it).

This might be a bit wrong to ask here but:
Does that the plugin authors include someone who can make Topic Description? If so, is that person able to make inline-topic-description editing with it?
Pages: 1 2