MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Image_verification-- captcha
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
EveryBody, thanks you very much for your comments.

If you do not change the captcha code. Is it easy to read? I do not think so! (I reload this board three times as attached and mark-red)

NetSage said: "I had more trouble with Yahoo's than MyBBs."
I agree it but your web site was not a Yahoo, not a Google and I never post at Yahoo because its captcha is not a readable.

The best choice is closing your web site for security, otherwise, you must make a decision between the security and registeration.
And you must know that even your web site has not any block-registration, but you have not any visitors or lose most guest, it's so what?

So, I change the captcha code and add length.
The main thing I find hard to read in the captcha (after getting rid of the lowercase letters) is when the the letter/number shows up in yellow. Now that is ridiculously hard to read. Is there a way to take that option out of the code?
In those screenshots, the first one is obviously a "g". The second one could be a "0" or "O" (can't really tell), but the third ones are obviously "c", "r" and "1".
I dunno - those examples seem pretty readable to me...
Pages: 1 2 3