MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: mysql error 1030?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I get the following error when I goto the board settings area of the admin panel and hit 'change'

Quote:MySQL error: 1030
Got error 28 from storage engine
Query: SELECT g.*, COUNT(s.sid) AS settingcount FROM mybb_settinggroups g LEFT JOIN mybb_settings s ON (s.gid=g.gid) WHERE g.disporder>0 AND s.sid>0 GROUP BY s.gid ORDER BY g.disporder

I also get a similar error when trying to send a private message.

I have the tikitiki 'private message admin' plugin, version 2.3.3 , so not sure if that has anything to do with this error message.

I have two other mybb forums on the same host and server with no issues whatsoever..........
If you deactivate the plugin does the error still occur?
Try repairing those two tables (mybb_settingroups And mybb_settings) using phpmyadmin.
BMR777 Wrote:If you deactivate the plugin does the error still occur?

I can't even deactivate that plugin as of earlier today. Just get another error message when I try.

EDIT: I got in there again, and now it will let me deactivate it. No difference. Still getting the errors.
nickman Wrote:Try repairing those two tables (mybb_settingroups And mybb_settings) using phpmyadmin.

I've been in phpmyadmin, but don't know where to begin. I went into those two tables, but where do I start once I'm in them?
ok now I'm getting this message when just trying to get into my private messaging area, from the index page:
Quote:MySQL error: 1016
Can't open file: 'mybb_privatemessages.MYI' (errno: 144)
Query: DELETE FROM mybb_privatemessages WHERE dateline <= 1211843881 AND folder='4' AND uid='1'

I get this when trying to go into a category to view posts:
Can't open file: 'mybb_posts.MYI' (errno: 144)
Query: SELECT tid,uid FROM mybb_posts WHERE uid='1' AND tid IN (283,204,397,396,392,387,385,375,379,343,376,378,377,374,364)

I get this when trying to view a thread from the 'last post' column:
Query: SELECT pid FROM mybb_posts WHERE tid=397 ORDER BY dateline DESC LIMIT 0, 1

The ACP homepage has this message on it, although the left column of choices is all in place:
Query: SELECT COUNT(pid) AS newposts FROM mybb_posts WHERE dateline>'1212362942' AND visible='1'

In phpmyadmin I get this message when trying to look at mybb_privatemessages
Quote:Can't open file: 'mybb_privatemessages.MYI' (errno: 144)

Error

SQL-query :

SHOW KEYS FROM mybb_privatemessages

MySQL said:

Can't open file: 'mybb_privatemessages.MYI' (errno: 144)
Back

In phpmyadmin I get this message when trying to look at mybb_posts
Quote:Can't open file: 'mybb_posts.MYI' (errno: 144)

Error

SQL-query :

SHOW KEYS FROM mybb_posts

MySQL said:

Back

All other tables that I've tried are 'found'.

Any ideas anyone........................?!?
carformguy Wrote:
nickman Wrote:Try repairing those two tables (mybb_settingroups And mybb_settings) using phpmyadmin.

I've been in phpmyadmin, but don't know where to begin. I went into those two tables, but where do I start once I'm in them?

ok found the repair feature in there....... looks like it worked.

thanks for pointing that out!