MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Official MyBB International Communities ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hy!

I have one question for MyBB Team: it is here any way or maybe conditions for a non-english MyBB Communities to be recognized like a Official MyBB Community in their countries !?

For example: in Romania exist one MyBB site for the moment.
It's www.mybb.ro and I was a member there.
This site was opened by a girl (and she tried to make something - includng translating MyBB for 1.1.12) but now she is not motivated anymore to popularize this script in our country. I see a lot of users which ask for support and don't receive nothing or receive an answer after 1-2 months.
So... I decide to make my own MyBB Romanian Community: www.mybbromania.com (it's not released yet - also I want to buy this day and www.mybbromania.ro)

But, in one day, I talk with this girl by pm and she ask me why I will open another Romanian MyBB Community ? I tried to explain... maybe she understand or maybe not...
Anyway... I really need to know if her site is recognized by MyBBoard Team like OFFICIAL MyBB Romanian Forum, because very soon I will open my site and I want to make a true MyBB Community there for romanian people.
I see this List of non-English support forums and communities and her site is there. So... if I will open a new community, what I must to do to be recognized by MyBBoard Team like an Official Romanian MyBB Community Forums ?

I hope to give me an answer, because if mybb.ro is recognized like Official MyBB Romanian Community Forum, my site will be released like a non-official mybb forums, and it's good to know that now.

Thank you!
We don't work with official support forums. The reason for that is simple; we cannot check what is being said on those forums for we cannot understand the language. We do, however, link to (unofficial) support forums to help other members who are looking for help for MyBB in their native language. If you wish your forum to be added to the list, please contact me and let me know Smile
Tochjo Wrote:We don't work with official support forums. The reason for that is simple; we cannot check what is being said on those forums for we cannot understand the language. We do, however, link to (unofficial) support forums to help other members who are looking for help for MyBB in their native language. If you wish your forum to be added to the list, please contact me and let me know Smile

OK. Thank you very much.
I will contact you when I will release my forum.
Smile
Като www.mybbturkiye.com vs mybbdestek.com (mybbdestek.net org info) бу ороспу цоцуклариндан биси беклеме бпатми mybbromania Wink