MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: prize question on my forum
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I have made a prize question on my forum.
The winner will be some one who have mad 200 post between a period of two months (may and june 2008).
Is there a way to see wich members has made 200 or more post in this period.

http://www.ikf-forum.eu/forumdisplay.php?fid=348
Why moved to here???????????????????????????????
Its a question to see how I can find out how many posts are made!!!!!
Oops, sorry. I only skim posts and this looked liked advertising. I'll move it to code modification requests.
Can you try this ?

Screen:
[Image: pcount.jpg]

Just upload pcount.php into your root folder and browse to it; only admins can view it others will receive a no permission error;
Leave username field blank to search all users.
I've actually wanted something like this for a long time but was afraid to ask. Big Grin So thanks!
Thanks Lex that works for the fully 100%.

Sorry that I did not answer before I only saw your post a few moments ago.
After moving this post two times I lost the email notification. Perhpas an idea for the designers from mybb thats also after moving threads the email notification will be the same.
does this work with 1.4 Beta?
Quote:You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

You are currently logged in with the username: 'Admin'

Lex its no letting me in.I am trying to call it as admin tho Sad
m using 1.4 Beta 2?
That's for 1.2; gonna see to make it work on 1.4.
Hang on.

Edit:
Are you sure you access it as Admin ? UsergroupID == 4 ?
Works fine on MyBB 1.4 too;
(2008-07-22, 06:42 PM)LeX- Wrote: [ -> ]http://community.mybboard.net/thread-320...#pid214025
Quote:You do not have permission to access this page. This could be because of one of the following reasons:

1. Your account has either been suspended or you have been banned from accessing this resource.
2. You do not have permission to access this page. Are you trying to access administrative pages or a resource that you shouldn't be? Check in the forum rules that you are allowed to perform this action.
3. Your account may still be awaiting activation or moderation. (Resend Activation Code)

You are currently logged in with the username: 'Admin'

its not letting me in Sad
does it work with 1.4 Beta 2
yah m sure i have tried with user ID 1 too Sad
same result

I have change my title for user ID = 1
Your usergroup aint the 'Administrators' but 'The Boss' ; you need to change the GID in the file.

if($mybb->user['usergroup'] == 4)

Change 4 to yours.
Pages: 1 2