MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Just a few changes made it crazy
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hi
I was in my admin panel, making a few changes. Everything was fine. All I did was go into the General Configuration and change the support emails and the home page name. Then in the Manage Forums section I switched it to Yes on HTML.

Now my site looks a mess. It takes forever to load. It is definitely not showing the default Style.

What did I do? I switched the HTML to No, but it is still a mess.

Help!
T
Link to your website please.

Did you change the board url?
I didn't change the url.

Unfortunately I can't give you the link to the website. It is a private site, built into a dolphin community software. The member's privacy is very important.

Is there any way you can help without the link?

incadudeF Wrote:Link to your website please.

Did you change the board url?
anyway you can post a screenshot of the forum then...

I wouldnt be able to tell you without seeing the problem. Maybe a more experienced member can help you.
Well short of looking at the site, I would suggest undoing all of the edits.
Here's the screen shot. Smile

incadudeF Wrote:anyway you can post a screenshot of the forum then...

I wouldnt be able to tell you without seeing the problem. Maybe a more experienced member can help you.
Did you edit this by chance?
Admin CP > Board Settings > Change > Server and Optimization Options > CSS Medium
KuJoe Wrote:Did you edit this by chance?
Admin CP > Board Settings > Change > Server and Optimization Options > CSS Medium

beat me to it. it looks like your css.php file was deleted.
I didn't go into Server & Opt. I just checked now and it still says Database.

The whole thing is loading so slowly. It's never done that before.

tabuhrke Wrote:I didn't go into Server & Opt. I just checked now and it still says Database.

Pages: 1 2