MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Nintendo Themes Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Anyone haves any Nintendo themes for MyBBoard? (Zelda, Metroid, Sonic,ect)

(I alredy have the Yellow Mario one)

Or any other themes that can fit in a Nintendo Forum.

I would want as much as possible

Thanks Cool
Well I was starting to convert one of the templates (Zelda, Mario) on my site to MyBB. If you want, I can start to convert the templates to MyBB. I think thats kinda what you wanted.
Yeha sure, The Zelda one, if you want/can

Thanks Smile
I dont have time in the next few days though. I can possibly start sometime in the middle of next week. If anyone wants to convert it for me, you can. I lost my old conversion in a hard drive crash. I had it almost finished. k776 was helping me with it.
:O idea stealer!! Toungue

seriously though, my nintendo forum has a zelda one i could give you. Just tell me if you like it, youll find it in the list of themes in the user cp at my forum (www.nintendolounge.com )
actually.. its templatesforall that inspired me to make the one for your forum calvin... i pretty much liked the colours

one thing though templatesforall

the options in the usercp of your theme is broken
it doesn't save the settings when they are set,

all it needed was a banner and it would;'ve been finished....

hmmm... he'll need to take the css template for it though as otherwise the colours don't work and when you go to post, everything you type is clear...
The Link for NintendoLounge Doesn't Work... It's Closed...