MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: adsesense code placement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
i am using free version of mybb forum,

how to place adsense code in it.

Please reply
Free version of MyBB? All the versions are free.

Where would you like to place the ad?
Have you done a search for similar threads?
rh1n0 Wrote:Free version of MyBB? All the versions are free.

Where would you like to place the ad?
Have you done a search for similar threads?

Thanks but i have never used any forum and i dont know how to modify it. Would you please help me in adsense code placement.

I want to place 715 long banner add in all the pages. how to do that.

Thanks
Could you provide a screenshot (use print screen) and circle or indicate where exactly on your forums you would like the ad to be placed?

Thank you.
rh1n0 Wrote:Could you provide a screenshot (use print screen) and circle or indicate where exactly on your forums you would like the ad to be placed?

Thank you.

I just want to know how to place adsense code and what are the steps for the same. means the procedure for using adsense code anywhere in the page.
Just use the plugin for mybb...
webhostingg Wrote:I just want to know how to place adsense code and what are the steps for the same. means the procedure for using adsense code anywhere in the page.

The adsense code can be placed anywhere on the page, using the Template Manager at Admin CP --> Templates --> Modify/Delete --> *expand your template set*. Please show us where you want to put it, and we will show you which template to put it in.
DennisTT Wrote:
webhostingg Wrote:I just want to know how to place adsense code and what are the steps for the same. means the procedure for using adsense code anywhere in the page.

The adsense code can be placed anywhere on the page, using the Template Manager at Admin CP --> Templates --> Modify/Delete --> *expand your template set*. Please show us where you want to put it, and we will show you which template to put it in.

i want to put long 715 banner add on the top large rectgular add in first post and 160-600 add on left side.