MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB Piracy Page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When submitting a forum through the "Piracy" web page, is it possible for it to be set up so's that when you've "submitted" the info', there's a message saying that it was submitted?
Why would mybb need a piracy page, mybb is free software
(2008-06-04, 10:16 PM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]When submitting a forum through the "Piracy" web page, is it possible for it to be set up so's that when you've "submitted" the info', there's a message saying that it was submitted?

good Idea. When I sent a piracy report, I didn't know if it was submitted or not.
Best regards.
(2008-06-12, 08:19 PM)Jaze Wrote: [ -> ]Why would mybb need a piracy page, mybb is free software
You are not allowed to remove the copyright at the footer.

When people do, that's when we add them to the piracy tracker.
Ahhhh, now i see
(2008-06-13, 01:51 AM)Jaze Wrote: [ -> ]Ahhhh, now i see

You better run and put that copyright back. Toungue
Can one of the Admin please respond to this?

Like rcpalace after submitting anything we don't get to know if it was submitted or not, it just goes back to the original "Piracy" page that has a new Captcha image, making it look like our "submission" was never submitted!
In case of doubt you could always PM me with the link of pirated copy of MyBB.
Thanks for that. Unfortunately it doesn't really resolve the issue, there will always be "doubt" when using the Piracy page, unless something more is done to it. I know it'd be easy enough to PM a Moderator or Admin' but doesn't that kinda make the Piracy page redundant?
The only person who can do something about this is Chris, and he is currently busy
Pages: 1 2