MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: 4 free paid for domains if anybody is interested.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I've just bought some new domains and after looking over what I currently have I've found a handful that are collecting dust. So if anybody is interested they are up for grabs.

You have 3 options:
I can push to your Namecheap account for free or you can pay the transfer fee to your chosen registrar.
I can change the nameservers and transfer/push before it expires.
I can keep it hosted on my server and transfer/push before it expires.

And now for the domains:

1 domain per person, first come first served (unless you've annoyed me by breaking the MyBBoard.net rules). Wink
I think you should change the title to "Free hosting on paid for domains" or something like that. As your not offering free domains at all, your offering free hosting on domains owned by you Smile
Doh! Good idea, fixed. Big Grin
I doubt very much that people will be willing to go along with this idea. The whole point of using a domain is to make money from it and have control over the website. I wouldn't like to have a website hosted for free yet have no control over what is done with it. No offence, but there is nothing you can do to ensure that 3 years down the line the domain will still be available, and you won't ever take it back.
I see what you're saying. I don't mean profit off of it as in using it to make money, I mean as in turning around and selling it somewhere else. I will change the terms to I will transfer the domain at the cost of the recipient when the domain does expire. And hey, if nobody takes it they can pick them up when they expire anyways, just figured I'd make the offer to get them some use until then. But I definately see what you're saying. Wink
I just let releasecandidate.com expire last month. Someone should go register it, it's a good domain. Odd, it expired, yet its still registered to me. I let it expire, I didn't renew it. I guess GoDaddy has a grace period.
I think it takes about a month for a domain to officially expire. Once it expires off of your registrar account I think you have 15 days to reclaim it at no penalty, but after that your registrar has to notify ICANN that it's available again which takes another 10-15 days to process from start to end I think. I forget the specifics but I was sitting on an expired domain and after 28 days or so some cyber squatter picked it up within 30 minutes of it being available.
Well, if anyone wants it, pick it up in a few weeks then. Toungue
1 down. Wink
You mind pushing http://www.umbrella-corp.biz/ to me Big Grin?
How much longer is left on it?
Pages: 1 2 3