MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: wired problem with categories
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
hello,

in my board i have so wired problem;/

i mean: when i'm GUEST i cant view: [blank page]
http://murderteam.org/gamez-f-19.html

but if i logged i can view it and there is my posts.... that same with other sections.. not all.. but a half on my board...

when i off SEO mod theres everything OK, but... from today i have that wired problem...

can someone tell me whats happend?:/
bump!

anyone know what i need to do.?
Works fine here as a guest....

Quote:muRderTeam.org - Warez Forum - Entertainment Board / 404 Not Found

Username Remember Me?
Password:

Quote:TAGS: warez, torrent, filmy, entertainment, board, forum, rozrywka, mp3, gry, p2p, darmowy download, full, free, programz, programy, gry, game, iso, apps, movie, pliki, filmy, muzyka, ware, wares, gamez, isoz, cgi, appz, moviez, divx, download, bonus, sciaganie, stuff, software, soft, goods, za darmo, kasa, za friko, siec, odsłony, odslony, 0day ,news, hacking, cracking, crack, seriale, serials, linki, links, windows
yes, cause i turn off seo mod...
but when i enable it... guests can't go to a few sections...

tell me when you will be online to show you this problem ;/

and i have now a 2ound question... if i make backup from cpanel [phpmyadmin]
what option i need to ON?
i mean, auto increment? SQL compatibility mode = mysql4,0? and much more...
cause if i make backup from ACP in mybb i have error 500.
and if i make backup from cpanel, i cant restore it then ;/
some tables have a problem, and the next case is... my backup have in gzip 10mb, and i dont know how to restore it without any problem? ;/

a lot of problems i have with this MyBB engineSad
can some one help me?;/
??? no one help me?

;/ what i need to do to fix tthis fuc**ng problem?:|
(2008-06-13, 06:59 AM)br0nks Wrote: [ -> ]??? no one help me?

;/ what i need to do to fix tthis fuc**ng problem?:|

Such an attitude will just turn people away who were otherwise willing to help.

First of all does your host support htaccess or .htaccess files? If you are unsure, ask your host.

Most free hosts have safe mode enabled and sendmail disabled as well as disallowing htaccess.

If you're host doesn't allow htaccess there is no way you can use this mod as SEO mod needs mod rewrite functionality which .htaccess provides if you're host allows it.

If you're current host doesn't allow htaccess, you'll have to find a different one that does. It is advised to go with paid hosting if you can spare $5 - $10 a month, free hosts terms are usually draconian and they disable a lot of features as well as using php safe mode which makes some mods for Mybb impossible to use.

If you're host does allow htaccess, have you uploaded the htaccess file included with the mod to you're root Mybb directory?

You also need to edit the portal.php file to enable SEO url's from the portal page, more info can be found here
i have paid host.
it allow htaccess.

and everything was working a two weeks ago.. and some day, everything was broke;/
and i dont know what i need to do to fix it ;|
(2008-06-14, 10:04 PM)br0nks Wrote: [ -> ]i have paid host.
it allow htaccess.

and everything was working a two weeks ago.. and some day, everything was broke;/
and i dont know what i need to do to fix it ;|

Is you're .htaccess uploaded to the root Mybb directory and does it have the code in it needed for the SEO mod?

There should of been a .htaccess file included with the SEO mod, you need to upload that to your root Mybb directory where all your files for your Mybb installation are located.
yes, i have everything OK.

but.. just like i say... some day everything was BROKE...
and i can't reipair it ;/

i install new mybb and restore there my database, and nothing was changing.. so.. i think i need to change mybb script to any other ;/