MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: A First for me and Mybb
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ok Ive rigged up my flash banner and it has wait for it ... a forum memebr juke box which they can add music to ... derr derrr - never before done on forums (copyrighted) of course.

Now if you want one of these things then let me know .. I supply flash banners anyway as part of my business you wont have a jukebox on yours though but a banner I can do for a fee as im a busy guy.

it works ... you can embed flash banners into your mybb ... yippeee.....!

heres my link ... http://www.whiffyskunk.com/forumz

regards
jules
That's an interesting way of doing site navigation. The banner loads real slow on my PC though, but it could just be that my PC is a piece of junk. Smile

BMR777
Each page load burns through nearly 5mb of bandwidth. Can you look into some sort of compression for your banner? It looks ok, but you might find users complaining about speed and find yourself dealing with exceeded bandwidth limits and high server loads.
Interesting site, but I can't say I'm a big fan of the colors!
The colors don't really look good to me, and get new forum icons, they look choppy to me.

Also I would suggest, changing the /forumz to /forum so people can remember it easily.