MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Import SMF Tables
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hi all, i downloaded the Merge System to convert my SMF forum to MyBB.
Unfortunately lots of posts have not been translated correctly. In particular, if a post contains double spaces, the converter truncates the post.

What can i do?
Thanks
michx Wrote:Hi all, i downloaded the Merge System to convert my SMF forum to MyBB.
Unfortunately lots of posts have not been translated correctly. In particular, if a post contains double spaces, the converter truncates the post.

What can i do?
Thanks

MyBB's parser merges two or more spaces into one.

Example:
Word Word

I spaced the two words twice, but MyBB parsed them as once.
michx Wrote:Hi all, i downloaded the Merge System to convert my SMF forum to MyBB.

What can i do?
Thanks

That is a particular bug to do with the MyBB post parser that has been fixed for the last maintenance release of MyBB 1.2 (there is no release date as of yet)
I've to wait that release?
I don't understand if this bug has been already fixed. Was it fixed?
The fix has not been released to the public yet - it will be released when it's ready

<Tikitiki: edited for clarity>
ok, thanks. When MyBB 1.4 will be released?
(2008-06-09, 10:42 AM)michx Wrote: [ -> ]ok, thanks. When MyBB 1.4 will be released?
At the most, about 50 days. Unless some major bugs crop up..