MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Users cannot see posts at the top of a new page
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
http://forums.beywiki.com/showthread.php?tid=1121

Does anyone know what could be causing this?
Do you have any modifications/plugins installed like AJAX quick reply? What version of MyBB are you using?
(2008-06-09, 06:46 AM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any modifications/plugins installed like AJAX quick reply? What version of MyBB are you using?

I am using 1.2.13

My current active plugins are:

Image Resizer
PM on Registration
User Permissions
Status in Profile
Any luck on finding the issue ...?
This issue still needs to be resolved.
Do you have any caching-related software installed by the server, or by the user's Internet Service Providers?
(2008-06-14, 06:59 AM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have any caching-related software installed by the server, or by the user's Internet Service Providers?

I don't believe so. What's interesting is that users report being unable to see posts that I can often see with no issue.
Are their browsers caching the page? Try turning on the no-cache headers in Admin CP --> Settings --> Change --> Server & Optimization Options
(2008-06-14, 07:03 AM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]Are their browsers caching the page? Try turning on the no-cache headers in Admin CP --> Settings --> Change --> Server & Optimization Options

I did this and it does not seem to be correcting the issue.
Have your users tried using another browser?
(2008-06-14, 05:14 PM)DennisTT Wrote: [ -> ]Have your users tried using another browser?

Considering there are several users running several different OS's and browsers, I don't see this as an option ...
Pages: 1 2