MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Mybb 1.4 was created by martians from outer space
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Wow....the admincp of 1.4 is so vastly different and I can already see it's superior strength and quality. It's as if it wasn't written by the mybb team at all ..at least not the guys that wrote 1.2x. And yes...that's a compliment. It's amazing. I am VERY happy with it overall. Asthetically I still need to get used to the front end but whamo...the backend is just peachy. While I am sure I will find small criticism over time. At this moment I am nothing short of astonished.

Congrats to mybb team and to all the mybb 1.4 users lining up to use it.
Glad you like it Smile (though I had no part in planning it)

I think Chris and Tikitiki did a good job.
Well, that was the main focus after all.
I agree - 1.4 is hawt! Both front and back end!
much better than vBulletin Wink
(2008-06-10, 08:25 PM)dyrer Wrote: [ -> ]much better than vBulletin Wink

Wasn't 1.2 I mean MyBB is so much more streamlined Wink.

But I love the new Smilies I think their the best default set in history Cool.
Agreed! *Consensus cheer for Chris* The people say "Huzzah!"
(2008-06-09, 02:56 PM)Snowy Wrote: [ -> ]I agree - 1.4 is hawt! Both front and back end!

That sounds very funny somehow Toungue
Secret meanings ftw
I spent a hefty amount of time just making most of the layouts (in the form of non-functional HTML mockups)... I can't imagine the time it took to code it all.
(2008-06-15, 03:59 AM)Justin S. Wrote: [ -> ]I spent a hefty amount of time just making most of the layouts (in the form of non-functional HTML mockups)... I can't imagine the time it took to code it all.

Too long - Once I got so mad I hit my laptop so hard it broke the fan underneath and I had to buy an replacement (the fans like LapCool that sit underneath your laptop and plug into a usb port) This laptop has endured my wrath so much so, I'm surprised it still works.

However, none of the pages would be as good without Justin's help, that's for sure.
Pages: 1 2