MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: How can I put ...
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
How can I put a spreadsheet in a post ?

Thanks in advance
To attach it:

Go into your ACP, and go to Attachments. Click Add Type and put your mime type (Perhaps application/msexcel) in. Then click Add Type. If you that doesn't work, try out the other excel mime types
(2008-06-09, 03:59 PM)nickman Wrote: [ -> ]To attach it:

Go into your ACP, and go to Attachments. Click Add Type and put your mime type (Perhaps application/msexcel) in. Then click Add Type. If you that doesn't work, try out the other excel mime types

Thanks, I'll give it a try
This should work. I tend not to use anything except basic gifs and jpgs to avoid people uploading heavy files and using it as a file sharing facility!
(2008-06-09, 10:27 PM)ryangrant Wrote: [ -> ]This should work. I tend not to use anything except basic gifs and jpgs to avoid people uploading heavy files and using it as a file sharing facility!

Thanks for your reply.
It is not for sharing something
It is just to make a listing (like an xls spreadsheet) of the results of a race.
I've tried manually to put some colums but it doesn't work
Why not convert your Excel document to HTML, then upload it to your site and link to it. Instructions Here.

BMR777
(2008-06-10, 12:51 PM)BMR777 Wrote: [ -> ]Why not convert your Excel document to HTML, then upload it to your site and link to it. Instructions Here.

BMR777

that is a cool idea, thanks