MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Problem with too much Sub-Forums
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello

I have a problem. I got in one category 3 sub-forums. But that category only displays the 2 forums. Look at this

[Image: naamloos.JPG]

There are more forums than: GTA IV Multiplayer and GTA IV Vragen en Problemen.

How can i fix this?

Already thanks!

Greetings from OmarM
Link to your forums?
I got another idee. I fix this ad my own. I have changed the forums etc. But a new question "How can i change that under my board my PHP Info like this:

Generated in 0.0368950 seconds (92.79% PHP / 7.21% MySQL)
MySQL Queries: 13 / Global Parsing Time: 0.0273881 / Memory Usage: 1.79 MB
PHP version: 5.2.4 / Server Load: / GZip Compression: Enabled
[advanced details]

"..

Almost thanks!
(2008-06-09, 04:43 PM)OmarM Wrote: [ -> ]I got another idee. I fix this ad my own. I have changed the forums etc. But a new question "How can i change that under my board my PHP Info like this:

[advanced details]

"..

Almost thanks!

Only Administrators see that message.
(2008-06-09, 04:45 PM)Rovin Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-06-09, 04:43 PM)OmarM Wrote: [ -> ]I got another idee. I fix this ad my own. I have changed the forums etc. But a new question "How can i change that under my board my PHP Info like this:

[advanced details]

"..

Almost thanks!

Only Administrators see that message.

Ok, xD. I have now again a question about moving sub-forums. When I got a sub-forum with posts. But i wanna delete that sub-forum but not the posts how can i do that all that posts go to a another sub-forum?

And does it work also this way if I 2 have subforum and 1 sub-forum in which I that mail have wanted? Can I place them then to 1 sub-forum?

Really thansk!
Isn't there is a setting for this in the admin panel that lets you show how many subforms you want to display?

The default is 2!
(2008-06-09, 10:26 PM)ryangrant Wrote: [ -> ]Isn't there is a setting for this in the admin panel that lets you show how many subforms you want to display?

The default is 2!

Yeah, there is. I found it in this thread here.

In the Admin CP, in the left pane, under "Board Settings" click "Change". In the right pane, click "Forum Home Options". The second option should be "Subforums to show on Index listing". Change it to however many you want to have listed. If you want to list them all, you'll need to set the number higher than the number of sub-forums in whichever forum has the most.