MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Plugin Manager
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I keep trying to install plug ins. I follow instructions but only one has ever appeared in the plugin manager.

Any ideas?
Which plugins have you tried to install?
Make sure all the files are being placed into the correct folders. Normally the files in the first (root) folder of the plugin go on the root of the forum and so on.
The plug ins I have tried to install:-

VGallery
Mycode
SpoilerBBCode
Tube V 1.2
Videotube BBCode
They all do not show up? Have you tried uploading them one by one?
all plugins must b present in here.
home/your_forum_directory/inc/plugins

after that try refreshing AdminCP page.
I've tried all that. Uploaded one by one to the proper directories. The only one that has worked is ADV. Banner
1) Ok delete all the plugins that you don't see.
2) Upload one plugin
3) Check the plugin manager. Do you see it?
4) If you see the plugin, activate it. If you do not see it, delete the plugin from the folder
5) Repeat step 2-4 for every other plugin.
I have just tried to install the newsletter plug in. Uploaded to correct folders yet nothing........

This is getting very frustrating
How weird. Just removed the hello plug in from website and hey presto everything falls into place........
Please note that plugins are created by third-party authors. We cannot ensure that plugins and modifications can be installed and uninstalled without issues, nor can we guarantee that plugins are compatible with each other. This is up to each administrator and plugin author to handle.