MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Customizing the postbit
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys. I first off wanted to say thanks for all the help you have given me!

I require some more though. 2 things to be exact, the first thing you will know for sure the second, I don't know.

In the image below you see 2 red boxes.

1. Is a little Avatar
2. Is - [] +

[attachment=9395]

How do I get it so its -[]+ to add rep instead of going to their page and adding it.

If you the second one please tell me!
i think you might be looking for this.

http://mods.mybboard.net/view/classic-re...mybb-1.2.x
It seems you can add a lot of stuff to the postbit..

IpAddress
a ton of stuff.. now, I'm a Habbo Player and I wanted a custom thing. I want to add a little Habbo Avatar seen in this picture below

[Image: attachment.php?aid=9395]

To the postbit like what this forum does. They would go to their profile and type in Turbocom and then select the hotel from a drop down list

Habbo CA
Habbo Com
Habbo UK
etc etc..

and it would then grab their image and link it to their Habbo homepage.

If you don't get what I'm saying post in this thread.

On another note... on my profiles the Text areas you can't write in them Confused in firefox or IE.
Is there anyway to add custom postbits?
Yes. See the modifications forum and or the Wiki. Smile

Search is your friend as well. Smile
Alright what it needs to be is the following. When the edit their profile there is a filed that says

Habbo Ca this would be a text box. After they add their name it will automatically grab their Habbo image and place it in the postbit with a link to their homepage.
(2008-06-11, 03:45 AM)HarryWx Wrote: [ -> ]Yes. See the modifications forum and or the Wiki. Smile

Search is your friend as well. Smile

I wanna do something difficult though
What do you mean custom postbits? If you mean adding something to it, see [wiki]Help:Customizing Postbit[/wiki]

Also, please keep your questions in one place.
Mitch it's aaron i think for the habbo user Script you should Contact duckie on .ca Smile and Post one queston per Topic LOL