MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Part of Header Missing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
i am using the latest version of Mybb and Mkportal, can someone help me figure how to fix this. (see attachment) on my portal page only part of my logo shows up not the rest, but on the forum it shows up fine.

My site: http://www.theresetbutton.net

Thanks.
oh one thing i forgot to make clear was in the attachment the top picture is my portal's header and the bottom is my forum's header, mkportal is suppose to pull the full header but on some themes it does not, not sure why.
If it's working in your MyBB, then it's a problem with your MKPortal. Please contact them for assistance.
yes but i believe its a theme/css issue thats causing it because its only the themes that have the second image in the header, but i have no clue what to edit to make it reconize it all as part of the logo rather than just the first part. so technically any editing with probably be within MyBB rather than MKPortal, thats why i asked here.
Make a separate theme for MkPortal... Otherwise contact them. If they provide no assistance, then that would be the time to ask here. Sorry if I sound rude, no intention. :s
well i kinda have asked them about another similar issue and they offered no help, they seem to not know much about mybb. thats why i asked here.

And i don't want a seperate templete, i know this can be done, i just not sure exactly how, though.

on another note, labrocca was helping me, but he will no longer respond to me, either he became really busy or i am a bother to him, i don't intend to be, i just need some help i'm still new to some of this, once i figure this out hopefully it will be a long time before i need any more help.
I been really busy with 2 mods I am working on.

Sorry but it just seems to me that you have too many themes installed and if you can't figure out how to get a background working then you're in trouble for everything else too.

You're running 2 seperate things...mkportal and mybb. They are NOT the same program. I would think mybb doesn't want to support mkportal and vice-versa. Unless you are knowledgable enough to overcome problems then I think you should reconsider what you are doing. That's just my advice.

What I fixed for you before was incredibly simple. The fix for that background is also fairly easy. You need to figure it out.
If its so easy why can't you tell me what i need to do or at least point me to what i need to do, i'm not asking for you to do it for me, just for some help, not everyone is an expert, You took the the time to type out your long post telling why your not gonna help me, why not take that same time and help someone out. If it is so easy why are you the only one who seems to know how to do it.

I apoligize for any trouble i've caused you, and i am grateful for the help you have offered, this is the only thing i can't figure out, and if you help me out here, i will never ask you for another thing.

Side Note:

Also i may be a noob to MyBB, but i helped run a website using IPB for over 4 years so i know a few things, coding just was never my strong point, i admit.
your missing a css code>>> background-repeat: repeat-x

you should view some tutorials:

http://www.w3schools.com/css/default.asp

First get this background without any text.
[Image: logo.jpg]

then make it the background of your header.

in the css property make the header repeat horizontal by adding:
background-repeat: repeat-x
acually my themes include the "background-repeat: repeat-x" in the additional css block in the templetes area of mybb.

Problem is making that transfer over to MKPortal, i've been messing around with the css all day trying to figure out why it wont cary over to MKPortal.
Pages: 1 2