MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] [1.4] Star/Rating error
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Not sure where we're posting bugs. I know I already reported this at the beta forum. But since this forum has switched I thought I'd post it here. If that's a problem, just delete this post. I'm attaching a screen of the forum here. As you can see Tikitiki, the star ratings are distorted even if there's no attachment. Using IE7 latest build.

Kind Regards
I've noticed this problem before. It could be occurring because they used float or position absolute in the css. Not sure though.
Under my testing, it's a glitch with the browser, as refreshing the page solves the issue...
Then should it be happening in 1.2.13 ? It's not at my forum which runs 1.2.13.. I understand 1.2.13 is not 1.4 I also understand the changes that may of been made in 1.4. which make these two softwares very different. Is there a way to integrate back the code that controls the css output to this area from 1.2.13? Just a thought.
(2008-06-11, 10:24 PM)hemi Wrote: [ -> ]Then should it be happening in 1.2.13 ? It's not at my forum which runs 1.2.13.. I understand 1.2.13 is not 1.4 I also understand the changes that may of been made in 1.4. which make these two softwares very different. Is there a way to integrate back the code that controls the css output to this area from 1.2.13? Just a thought.

In 1.2, the star ratings on the forumdisplay were static. In 1.4, they use AJAX to be updated and therefore code had to change.
why dont you add valign="middle" if the stars weren't in a div?
Problem is fixed ?? I don't see problem...
(2008-06-21, 12:01 PM)arno Wrote: [ -> ]why dont you add valign="middle" if the stars weren't in a div?

That wouldn't change anything - the problem is that it's a glitch in I.E.'s rendering
IE breaks everything :/
We've made a small change here, does it still happen?
Pages: 1 2