MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: where is Mybb 1.3?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all
i have a question that is where is Mybb 1.3? i mean after 1.2.13 straight to 1.4 Toungue Rolleyes

n wayz can some one tell me the exact date when we can download and install MyBB 1.4.
coz seeing throught 1.4 seems like MyBB 1.2.13 is boring.
so guys please tell me when it ll be available for download?so that i can upgrade My BB 1.2.13 to My BB 1.4
1.3 is a development release. So like 1.4 but only the developers got to see it. I don't know.

Then there is no set release date of 1.4. As the staff would say. "It will be released when it's ready"
Close to the top of the front page here...

Quote:Are you on the MyBB mailing list? - Sign up for notification of new MyBB releases and updates.

@ NetSage
hmmm oki thnx

@ lufbra
thanx man i already have done that Wink
cant wait.
[Wiki: Versions] (Broken link, head over to docs.mybb.com instead) for info about the versioning scheme.
oki thanx Smile
Will we ever know how many 1.3.x builds were made?
(2008-06-10, 12:54 PM)Soshite Wrote: [ -> ]Will we ever know how many 1.3.x builds were made?

There was really never a 1.3. We simply called it 1.4.

If you want to know how many commits were made in between the release of 1.2 and now there were about 1,700 commits (as of this moment)
this is my first time asking about this version thing.

(2008-06-10, 02:43 PM)Tikitiki Wrote: [ -> ]There was really never a 1.3. We simply called it 1.4.

and my questions is coming:
get ready Big Grin

1.3 is doesnt exist. is it about unlucky 13 thing?
lol
(2008-06-10, 03:33 PM)dared Wrote: [ -> ]this is my first time asking about this version thing.

(2008-06-10, 02:43 PM)Tikitiki Wrote: [ -> ]There was really never a 1.3. We simply called it 1.4.

and my questions is coming:
get ready Big Grin

1.3 is doesnt exist. is it about unlucky 13 thing?
lol

Did you not read any of this thread on purpose? LoL.
Pages: 1 2