MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: FeedBack and A Suggestion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have used a forum named IPB before i shifted to Mybb.
I started using IPB in may be back in 1999-2000 not excatly remembered when i used i think their 1.3
and i lost my BD almost 3 times due to sql injection my some one.

i put complaint they said its in IPB initial stages there are a few bugs.
Mybb where are you and where are your bugs? Smile
i have been using you for last 6 monts-10 months butno bugs no security issues thnax a lot Mybb Team Wink

next IPB started to get paid for there bull orange or you can say.......... what you want Smile

i just wanna say to myBB please have this forum sofware stand in front of IPB so that they get their proud broken saying we are the best forum software.

Nways forget IPB.
Mybb is the best Smile
i just wanted Mybb to have a AdminCp look like a software.which i thing as scene in the pics and layouts given it very much just what i thought of.

One suggestion from my side is Mybb should easily be integratable with website as Mybb website and forum.coz it has given so so much ease through plug ins no need even to touch the code and you got every thing you need unlike all other forums.

So i suggest to make Mybb user use same header for site and forum Smile
thats all! Smile
MyBB can interagate with websites, but theres not alot of bridges for them all. So you have to do some coding.