MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [F] MyBB 1.4 Remove Attachment
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Browser: Opera 9.27, Opera 9.5 , Firefox 3.0, IE 7

Trying to remove an attachment in the post editor did not work. After clicking "remove" you are leaving the editor and send up to the thread, but the attachment is still there.

The only way to remove attachments is the option in the User-CP.
Can anybody confirm this ?
I don't even have 'remove attachment' in my editpost page; just 'remove'
But adding/deleting/unapproving attachments works fine.
Yes, you are right, the button is named "remove"...but click on this button doesn't work. The attachment is still there... Sad
Which version is it? Refresh 5 ?
I just tried it here with Opera 9.27 and it seems to be working. Do you get any Javascript errors when you try to remove it?
No, only one CSS Hint and the standard question...

[attachment=9443]

[attachment=9442]
I tested the new javascript version of post.js on my forum (1.2.13) and it worked just fine.

Then I checked the editpost page with the w3c validator, here for mybb 1.4

[attachment=9452]

and here for my forum

[attachment=9453]

Maybe this could cause the problems ?

Another reason could be, that the date of the attachment is post related and if you add attachments by editing your post, this time ist not updated...

[attachment=9457]
Can anyone else confirm this issue?
I have made a desktop video for this problem, so that everybody can see what happened

AVI format (Xvid + mp3) 3 minutes log and 22 MB big.

http://4apc.de/mybb.avi
It shouldn't be returning you back to the thread :\
Thank you for your bug report.

This bug has been fixed in our internal code repository. Please note that the problem will not be fixed here until these forums are updated.