MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB in cpanel (Fantastico)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello MyBB Team,
I have a question that why myBB is not in cpanel's Fantastico pre installed script library.I think it must be in there.So why you people aren't asking them to do this?
i mean it has to perform some application process?some other formalities?
or cpanel team does this all at there own descion?
well i ll love to see mybb there going side by side to PHPBB or SMF Smile

i dnt know what are the issues are you people don't want this to happen or its not possible yet?
waiting to listen some words on it from mybb team coz i do want to see my bb there. i don't know even its good or bad to be there.
I think the decision falls into their hands. Wink

Moved to suggestions/feedback.
Fantastico is a nice idea but I prefer to use up-to-date versions of applications... especially from a security stand point.
As I heard before maybe about mybb's not open source but still in free forums application. However I seen it in LayeredPanel but that's very old mybb version.
We've asked and they've responded to us saying to wait for their next major version
(2008-06-11, 06:31 AM)unramped Wrote: [ -> ]Hello MyBB Team,
I have a question that why myBB is not in cpanel's Fantastico pre installed script library.I think it must be in there.So why you people aren't asking them to do this?
i mean it has to perform some application process?some other formalities?
or cpanel team does this all at there own descion?
well i ll love to see mybb there going side by side to PHPBB or SMF Smile

i dnt know what are the issues are you people don't want this to happen or its not possible yet?
waiting to listen some words on it from mybb team coz i do want to see my bb there. i don't know even its good or bad to be there.

Note that Fantastico is a third party product, not affiliated with or bundled with cPanel and WHM. You may want to talk to the folks that make Fantastico, a company called Netenberg, about this.
(2008-06-11, 02:39 PM)Tikitiki Wrote: [ -> ]We've asked and they've responded to us saying to wait for their next major version

Well that ll be nice if the do that Smile

@ cPanelDavidG

yes i agree.i just gave an idea to make everyone clear that what i was trying to convey Smile