MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: changes?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
my avatar shrunk? dont like that, and the new thread button is missing next to the new reply button?
I don't see why is there a need to have a 'New Thread' when you are viewing a thread and only will add replies to it....
(2008-06-11, 11:47 AM)Pow-Mia Wrote: [ -> ]my avatar shrunk? dont like that

My suggestions would be that you get used to it because that's how it's going to be Smile
i will get used to it, if i have no choice, i put a larger avatar size on my forum, maybe its a speed thing, but if i was going to test something , i would make it what most everyone would adjust it to in size so that if any bugs pop up , they will show up now , instead of later if that is the case?
then again if its borderline from slowing down the forum then , i guess i would shave corners somewhere else looks are everything, so it appears? Smile
as for the new thread button , it makes it easier than to have to go back to the main page, it was convienance , that is all.

is this avatar size , not changeable if one has their own forum , for the new 1.4?
is that what you are saying tiki?
The avatar dimension limit is changeable via ACP.
New thread button removed so people don't get confused, or forget what they are pushing.
oh, makes sense, now i get it! sorry im slow,,,a little.
Pow-Mia from what movie is that dancing man in your sig?
(2008-06-11, 09:29 PM)dikidera Wrote: [ -> ]Pow-Mia from what movie is that dancing man in your sig?

It's from Dave Shapel (Sorry if spelling isn't right).
thanks Net! i just happen to see it posted before , liked it and used it, why dikidera
Pages: 1 2