MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: MyBB UserCp
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I saw that the mybboard have good usercp because of icons, can I add a icons also in my usercp and can someone help me about it?
You probably can wait for MyBB 1.4 to include those....
If you know some HTML, you may try editing the User Control Panel Templates...

Otherwise just wait for MyBB 1.4 as xiaozhu points out...
but I'm able to upgrade my mybb when the new version comes right?
(2008-06-12, 07:45 AM)|Anthrax| Wrote: [ -> ]but I'm able to upgrade my mybb when the new version comes right?

Ya you can upgrade. I don't know where you would get the idea you couldn't.
just nothing new here in MyBB anyway why is it my Plugin Manager contains only 1 plugin mod?
You are suppose to download plugins and install it yourself. Its not there for you to select.
ahh one more time can I still install a theme even not compatible in the current version I used? I saw ignore .... but I worry may be the theme not work
(2008-06-12, 09:39 AM)|Anthrax| Wrote: [ -> ]ahh one more time can I still install a theme even not compatible in the current version I used? I saw ignore .... but I worry may be the theme not work

Yes, if you try to install a very old theme (early 1.2.x) on the latest release of MyBB, it is likely you will encounter problems such as "Authorization Code Mismatch"