MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: [Grand Release] !KoLaR FoRuMs! [Grand Release]
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Its time for the grand release of a forum thats going to blow the mind of users. www.kolarboards.byethost24.com

we r getting domain. BUT REGISTER!
Wrong forum.
Post this in the Showcase forum next time. Thanks Smile
Those "folders" used in the theme, doesn't match the theme at all!
(2008-06-11, 09:33 PM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]Those "folders" used in the theme, doesn't match the theme at all!

I would be looking for a whole new theme.

here is why.
[attachment=9418]

Sorry but that is just horrible. BTW that is how it looks using IE which i am *guessing* is the issue and why it looks horrid. Plenty of themes around here that works fine using ALL browsers. Talking IE 6, 7, FF2 ETC. Thus i would look for one that does work with all the major browsers being used.

Good luck!!!
(2008-06-11, 10:19 PM)HarryWx Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-06-11, 09:33 PM)lufbra Wrote: [ -> ]Those "folders" used in the theme, doesn't match the theme at all!

here is why.

Sorry but that is just horrible. BTW that is how it looks using IE which i am *guessing* is the issue and why it looks horrid. Plenty of themes around here that works fine using ALL browsers. Talking IE 6, 7, FF2 ETC. Thus i would look for one that does work with all the major browsers being used.

Good luck!!!

You're wrong. He didn't upload all the images. The theme looks fine in IE, he just needs to upload everything that came with it. The gray background in some images are caused because they're transparent png images.
(2008-06-11, 11:31 PM)rcpalace Wrote: [ -> ]
(2008-06-11, 10:19 PM)HarryWx Wrote: [ -> ]

here is why.

Good luck!!!

You're wrong. He didn't upload all the images. The theme looks fine in IE, he just needs to upload everything that came with it. The gray background in some images are caused because they're transparent png images.

Maybe but i have seen that theme before and it STILL looks messed up. Including that Gray background you mentioned. Why bother with a theme if there is issues with some of it? When most people get a theme i doubt they care to be having to go and fix all the images etc so they work/Look like they SHOULD for half the browsing world that still uses IE 6 AND 7. It is not about you and i but OUR MEMBERS or those who we want to come visit our sites/forums. I dont understand why that is hard for a few to understand?

Why use images if they are not gonna display as they should in all the major browsers? Again I dont understand it? Sorry if that offends you or anyone else. Its not meant to.
But hey if thats what you wanna use/do go for it. I know i wont be downloading themes like that. I would be embarrassed to have my site look like that by ANYONE. JMHO Sorry if that offends you. This forum and thread asks for feedback and i am giving it.