MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: LEGO HEADS!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
What happened to the lego heads!?
(2008-06-12, 04:20 AM)HolyPhoenix Wrote: [ -> ]What happened to the lego heads!?

They were replaced by hot air balloons. Not much to it really.
Oh, well, ok *is laughing*
I like the balloons.
They had their time. Now they're taking a rest Smile
It would be better to make an option for user to choose skin as almost every board has it and it would be a shame i mybb didnt have it
(2008-06-12, 06:53 AM)dikidera Wrote: [ -> ]It would be better to make an option for user to choose skin as almost every board has it and it would be a shame i mybb didnt have it

You mean the script or this forum? Because the script you can.

Then about here well most forums script forums don't really let you choose from anything other than what comes with the board. And since MyBB only comes with one theme you only see that theme.Big Grin
Well i mean to have a skin chooser and if by any chance there is some other skin you would choose it
Otherwise it'd be a shame
(2008-06-12, 06:57 AM)dikidera Wrote: [ -> ]Well i mean to have a skin chooser and if by any chance there is some other skin you would choose it
Otherwise it'd be a shame

You can do that with a MyBB Forum.

We don't do it here because there simply isn't enough of a reason to make a new theme "just because"
I liked the legos too
Pages: 1 2