MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: So where's MyBB 1.5
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Are u thinking about making one or are u going to roll up to 2.0?
(2008-06-12, 05:12 PM)dikidera Wrote: [ -> ]Are u thinking about making one or are u going to roll up to 2.0?

Doesn't really matter as well it would be a developers release and the public would never see it Wink.
What do you mean by "developers release"
(2008-06-12, 05:48 PM)dikidera Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mran by "developers release"

It's a developers version. 1.5 would be 1.6 for us. I don't think a 1.6 is even needed. Toungue It's like a username. You guys call me rcpalace, while my real name is different.
(2008-06-12, 05:48 PM)dikidera Wrote: [ -> ]What do you mran by "developers release"

See the wiki. Smile

Next Major version would either be 1.6 or 2.0.

I believe 1.3, 1.5, 1.7 and if ever 1.9 would all be developers releases which as netsage said the public would never see.

Different systems ( IPB, vB, phpbb, mybb etc ) have different ways of using the version numbering system.
So only the developers can use them?
(2008-06-12, 06:51 PM)dikidera Wrote: [ -> ]So only the developers can use them?

In short, 1.3 was the developer version for 1.4. It's the same thing as 1.4, but a different name for it. Wink
LOL...and it does cause a lot of confusion and seems a bit pointless. Oh well! Toungue
The OP just made my stomach hurt. Seriously...
LOL...yeah, that's right. 1.4 isn't even out yet, and he's already looking forward to the next version? OMG!
Pages: 1 2 3 4