MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Posts disappearing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't know if this is the right forum for this but here it goes...
I've been having some problems lately with the forum. I'm running the myBB 1.2.13 version and recently some posts simply disappeared.
It happened to me and some other members too.
They weren't deleted by anyone, they were simply posted and then they were gone. And I'm pretty sure they weren't deleted by anyone.
I didn't have this problem before, I must mention and I also didn't do any changes to the forum lately.

If you need it.... here's a link to my forum.
Have you Akismet installed?
Nope! Besides, the post that I made and disappeared was not spammy at all.
It was quite lengthy. :|
oki after making the post just refresh that page with the browser refresh button.its just due to the cookies nothing else Wink
i do have the same problem earlier but all tho posts were there just cant see them immediately after posting
Do you have any pruning plugins???
@unramped: No, you don't understand. Sometimes, some posts just disappear. Without being deleted by anyone. And I mean old posts. Posts that were there a day earlier. It's true, it happens rarely but still... something like this should not happen at all.
@xiaozhu: Nope, nothing like that! Besides, even if I were to use such plugins, shouldn't my posts, as an admin, be immune to it?
Please check your moderator logs (you can find this in the Admin CP). Any sign of deleted posts?