MyBB Community Forums

Full Version: Theme Uploading and Importing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm really dead and stupid person in the Forum. Dodgy

I'm off, I need now again help to upload the theme and import the xml, can someone do it to me please? I will appreciate it. Big Grin

Please post here if you are interested and want to help me I hope so someone =(.
(2008-06-13, 11:55 AM)|Anthrax| Wrote: [ -> ]I'm really dead and stupid person in the Forum. Dodgy

I'm off, I need now again help to upload the theme and import the xml, can someone do it to me please? I will appreciate it. Big Grin

Please post here if you are interested and want to help me I hope so someone =(.

Open you FTP upload the images.

Go to AdminCP->Import Theme and click browse. Select the theme from the window that pops up.

Type in your custom name. If necessary click "yes" to "Ignore Version Compatibility".

Upload.

To activate:

Go to AdminCP->Themes->Modify / Delete click the drop down on the one you want. Select set as Defult. DONE!
(2008-06-13, 01:24 PM)toadmancody538 Wrote: [ -> ]1. Open you FTP Client. Upload the images.

2. Go to AdminCP->Import Theme and click browse. Select the .XML file from the popup.

3. If necessary click "yes" to "Ignore Version Compatibility". Click the "Next", "Go", or similar button.

To activate:

Go to AdminCP> Themes> Modify/Delete. Click on the drop down menu and select the one you want. Select set as Default. And you're done!

Cleaned up and added a bit more specific stuff.